How to go about it! My nephew thought I needed to enter into a proper platform to
share my inneremost concerns with you all.Having spent the golden long hours of my
life on the editorial desks of a national newspaper dealing with the minute- by -minute inflow of national and international news items and, s0me times views too, and conversing with a wide
spectrum of real and unreal people of all classes, creeds and religions in this land of a thousand
of religioulsy sanctioned Gods and man-made demi Gods, I have now come to a stage of
utter confusion. I am now trying to draw a line between what is and what ought to be.
But sure, one thing which has worreid me most all the time is ever- growing grip of
institutionalisation of hypocracy world wide .One can easily dicepher this in the actions
of an individual as well as a state. Do I need tol deal with the subject but, yes, I am not going
to allow my pent up excitement to brust forth in one go. HIGHLANDER MAY 11,2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment